Cheraw High School is an official member of the Project Lit community.
WHAT IS PROJECT LIT COMMUNITY?
We are a national, grassroots LITeracy movement, a network of dedicated teachers and students who are committed to increasing access to culturally relevant books and promoting a love of reading in our schools and communities. We work together to:
- Empower students as READERS and LEADERS in their school and community.
- Host monthly or quarterly Project LIT Book Clubs.
- Flood our schools and communities with high-quality, culturally relevant books.
- Champion & celebrate reading daily.
- Inspire and support one another through sharing of lesson plans, resources, strategies, and book recommendations.
- Create opportunities for students to connect with peers around the country.
- Advocate for policies & practices that will help our students become lifelong leaders.
Summer 2020 Reading Picks
2020-2021 Picks Coming Soon!